TEFAL The Favourite ActiFry Dishes
We teamed up with TEFAL to show you a food feature in this new issue with five delicious and simple recipes using the new TEFAL ActiFry Genius pan, a little kitchen helper of the special kind. Read more about the favourite dishes of the sisterMAG team right here and download the recipes to make them at home!
TEFAL FOOD FEATURE – the favourite ActiFry dishes of the sisterMAG team
From lunch recipes to afternoon pick-me-up snacks, the TEFAL ACTIFRY GENIUS was literally a hot item in the sisterMAG office! And it wasn’t just a master of French fries. To demonstrate just how versatile the device is, here are four FAVOURITE RECIPES from the editorial staff!
Rezept: Chocolate Brownies
300 g chocolate
270 g very soft, salted butter
1 egg yolk
300 g cane sugar
150 g flour
210 g walnuts
A few drops of vinegar (balsamic vinegar, apple vinegar, or white vinegar)
1. Melt the chocolate (in the microwave or in a water bath). Add the butter and mix both (if the butter does not melt completely, heat the mixture carefully).
Add the eggs, egg yolks, and a few drops of vinegar and mix. Add the cane sugar and continue stirring.
3. Add the sieved flour. Stir. Add the walnuts.
4. Remove the stirring element from the bowl. Cut a circle 29 cm in diameter out of a sheet of baking paper. Cut the centre crosswise. Place the baking paper in the ActiFry bowl. Pour in the cake mixture. Close the lid.
5. Follow the cooking time. MODE: 9 – DESSERTS, Duration: 45 MINUTES.
6. Place the cake on a large round plate. Allow to cool. Enjoy warm or cold.
Recipe: Caramelized Chicken Thighs
12 Chicken thighs
3 ActiFry spoonfuls of honey
9 cl soy sauce
1,5 onions, finely chopped
1,5 ActiFry spoonfuls of ginger, finely chopped
1. In a bowl mix the honey with the soy sauce with the chopped onion and the ginger.
2. Brush the thighs with this sauce and let them rest for 1 hour.
3. Follow the cooking time. MODE 6 – Chicken, duration: 25 MINUTES.
4. Season to taste and enjoy.
Recipe: Gourmet Coconut Bites
7,5 cl coconut milk
7,5 cl milk
1,5 level teaspoons baking powder
The juice of half a lemon (or a half ActiFry spoonful white wine vinegar)
1. Add all ingredients to a salad bowl and mix well with a fork or wooden spoon. You should get a thick, elastic dough.
2. Brush the ActiFry bowl with oil.
3. Follow the specified preheating time. MODE – MANUAL, duration: 5 MINUTES, temp.: 220°C.
4. Form small dumplings of 25-30 g using 2 dessert spoons. Place 14 bites in the ACTIFRY bowl, making sure that there is space around each bite. Close the lid.
5. Follow the cooking time indicated. 3 – Fried Snacks, duration: 12 MINUTES.
6. Take the bites out of the bowl and repeat the process until all the dough has been used. Form small dumplings using 2 dessert spoons. Place them in the ACTIFRY bowl, making sure that there is space around each bite. Close the lid.
7. Follow the cooking time indicated. MODE 3 – Fried Snacks, duration: 16 MINUTES.
Recipe: Samosas with goat cheese, rocket and sun-dried tomatoes
3 layer puff pastry
90 g goat cheese
6 sun-dried tomatoes
a handful of rocket
1. Cut the puff pastry sheets into 6 strips. Put a piece of goat cheese and a sun-dried tomato on each strip, cover it with rocket, and fold it into a samosa, gradually pushing the rocket into the dough pocket. Repeat this step.
2. Make sure that the ends of the strip of pastry overlap well so that the samosas do not open during cooking.
3. Place the samosas in the ActiFry and close the lid.
4. Follow the cooking time indicated. MODE 4 – Pastry, duration: 19 MINUTES.