Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Recipe »Golden Smoothie Bowl with Turmeric Granola«
Golden Smoothie Bowl with Turmeric Granola
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 200g Oats
- 30g Ground Almonds
- 130g Almonds – roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Ground Ginger
Ingredients Smoothie Bowl:
- 3 Frozen Bananas
- 300g Fresh Mango
- 1cm Piece ginger
- 250ml fresh orange juice
- Ice cubes (if desired for a slightly thicker smoothie)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C
- First make the granola. In a saucepan, combine the zest and juice of one orange, the coconut oil and the maple syrup and heat gently until the coconut oil is melted and everything is mixed.
- Place all the dry ingredients for the granola into a bowl and pour over the heated mixture. Mix thoroughly until everything is evenly coated.
- Put the granola mixture onto a flat baking sheet lined with baking paper and spread into an even layer. Bake for 20 minutes, then stir and bake for another 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely to harden up.
- Place all the ingredients for the smoothie bowl into a blender and blend until completely smooth. Top with some granola and fresh berries.