Tefal Actifry Genius – Italian Inspired Recipe
The Tefal ActiFry Genius offers many possibilities, even for summer! In the Tefal ActiFry Genius app you will find 50 tasty recipes with the program »Fit for the summer« – ready to be cooked with your kitchen helper. In sisterMAG 50, we share with you our Italian favorite: »Parmesan Bites«.
Tefal Actifry Genius
Italian Inspired Recipe
ACTIFRY BY TEFAL
Summer is here and you are longing for fresh and light recipes? Look no further than the Actiprogram »Fit for Summer« with 50 light recipes for the hot season. On the next page, we are sharing our Italian summer inspired favorite!
- 140g grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 180g plain flour, plus extra for shaping
- 300ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (optional)
- 2 ActiFry spoons of oil
- Salt, pepper
- Beat the milk and eggs together in a bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients, except the oil, and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until it forms a dense, elastic dough.
- On a floured surface evenly divide dough into 24 pieces. Using floured hands shape each piece into a ball.
- Place 12 balls in the ActiFry pan, making sure that they don’t touch each other or the paddle. Lightly coat them with oil using a brush. Close the lid.
- Cook for the indicated time. Remove and repeat the above with the next 12 nibbles. Take care as the pan and paddle will be hot.
- Serve warm or cold. Best eaten on the day of making.