Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Summer Drink Cocktail Recipe »Golden Milk Pina Colada«
Summer Drink Recipe »Golden Milk Pina Colada«
- ¼ pineapple
- 4cl white rum (e.g. Wray & Nephew White Overproof)
- 2cl sugar syrup
- 1cl lime juice
- 2cl soy cream
- Ice cubes
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Ice for shaking
- Ice balls for serving
- 2 pineapple leaves
- 1 dash of turmeric
- Peel the pineapple, remove the stalk and cut out a 3×3 cm thick and about 6 cm long piece. Cut the rest of the pineapple into rough pieces. Heat the grill or the grill pan and grill the pineapple evenly.
- Divide the cut-out piece into two even cubes and put them aside. Finely mix the rest of the pineapple with rum, sugar syrup, lime juice, soy cream, turmeric and pepper in a mixer and pass it through a fine sieve.
- Shake the drink on ice and pour it into glasses filled with ice balls.
- Serve them with spiked pineapple leaves, pineapple cubes and a dash of turmeric.