Recipe »Tropical Popsicles with Mango, Passion Fruit, Coconut and Lime«
TROPICAL POPSICLES with MANGO, PASSION FRUIT, COCONUT & LIME
Inspired by »Hopeless«
Colors: yellow & white popsicles, red passion fruit (and black seeds).
Light blue backdrop inspired by tears.
Ingredients for 5 popsicles:
- Mango pulp, 200 gr
- Full fat coconut milk (from a can), 150 gr
- Condensed milk*, 80 gr
- Passion fruit pulp, 25/30 gr + some to decorate
- Zest from organic lime, to taste
- A piece of white chocolate, to decorate
*TIP: if you’re vegan, use vegan condensed milk instead. You make your own. You just need about 80 gr of full fat coconut milk and 25 gr of sugar. Let them dissolve at low heat, than stir until it thickens. Let it chill overnight.
- Popsicles’ mold
- Cut the mango pulp and blend it until pureed. Set aside.
- Combine coconut milk and condensed milk and stir.
- Divide it into 3 parts (first part 50 gr, the other two parts 90 gr)
- Add mango pulp to the first (50 gr) and stir.
- Add lime zest to one part and stir.
- Then add passion fruit to the third part and stir.
- Pour the mixtures into the popsicles’ mold, layering them.
- Freeze until ready.
- Optional: decorate with white chocolate