Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Recipe: »Alsacian Tarte Flambée with Pear, Walnut & Goat Cheese«
Recipe: »Alsacian Tarte Flambée with Pear, Walnut, Goat Cheese & Thyme«
For the dough:
- 250g wheat flour
- 100g whole wheat flour or lupine flour
- 1tsp salt
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- about 180ml water or ready-made tarte flambée pastry of you’re in a rush
For the toppings:
- 200g sour cream
- 200g creamy goat cheese
- 3-4 pears
- 12 Californian walnuts
- 100g serrano ham
- 1 tsp thyme, chopped (substitute for dried if necessary)
- 1-2 tbsp honey, liquid
- Thoroughly knead water, salt and oil. Let rest for about 30 minutes. The dough should be slightly sticky but not too moist.
- Preheat oven to 240°C (Fan: 215 °C, Gas: Level 5).
- Roll out the dough and put it on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Spread the sour cream on the dough, leaving a small crust around the outside. Wash, core and thinly slice the pear and evenly spread it. Tear the ham into small pieces and drape it over the fruit. Roughly chop the walnuts and add.
- Crumble the goat cheese over the top and season with pepper and thmye.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Drip the honey over the baked tarte flambée and serve immediately.
Rough nutritional facts per serving:
- Energy 849 kcal
- Protein 25,7 g
- Carbohydrates 83,3 g
- Fat 44,3 g
- saturated fats 17,8 g
- unsaturated fats 26,5 g