Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Bauhaus Recipe: »Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Tarte«
Bauhaus Recipe »Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Tarte«
For the base
- 175g oat flour (You can easily make this yourself by grinding oats in your kitchen mixer. Grinding them roughly is enough for this base.)
- 75g ground almonds
- 150g coconut sugar
- 100g cold-pressed coconut oil
- ½ TSP salt
For the filling
- 300g dark chocolate (at least 70%)
- 300g coconut milk (no coconut water / coconut drink!)
For the raspberry jam
- 125g fresh or defrosted raspberries
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- For the base: Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC and grease a 28cm tarte or springform tin with coconut oil.
- Add all the base ingredients into a bowl and knead with your hands. The dough will remain on the crumbly side.
- Press the dough into your tin (base and 2cm up the sides).
- Bake the base for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the filling: Break the chocolate into pieces and add to a pot.
- Add coconut milk and carefully heat over low heat while stirring until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Add the chocolate filling to the base and carefully shake the tin from left to right to get an even surface.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or freeze for 30 minutes.
- For the raspberry jam: Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and squash the raspberries with a fork.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes until the chia seeds have soaked up liquid.
- Pour over the cooled, hardened chocolate filling and spread to the edges using a spoon.
- Decorate to your liking with fresh berries or fruit!