Follow my blog with Bloglovin
DIY »Leather Bird«
Spring DIY: »Leather Bird«
- sisterMAG template
- White pencil
- Wooden balls
- Rotating hole punch
- Print sisterMAG template and cut it out. Draw the outline with a white pencil on the leather and cut it out with a pair of scissors.
- Take a punch plier and punch a hole where the marking is.
- Cut 15 cm of cord, fold in the middle and tie a knot.
- Pull the knot through the hole and turn the leather piece like a knot (best watch the video DIY to understand how it’s done!)
- Thread a wooden ball on the cord and tie a knot at the end so that the ball is not lost – done!
You can also do this DIY with paper instead of leather!