Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Recipe: »Black Rice Pudding«
Recipe: »Black Rice Pudding with Citrus«
- 250g black rice
- 400ml coconut milk
- 300ml water
- 1 tsp cardamom
- pinch of salt
- rest and juice of 2 clementines
- 1-2 tbsp coconut or maple syrup
- Clementines and coconut flakes for serving
- Rinse the black rice thoroughly. See the package for instructions, if the rice you are using needs to be soaked.
- Place the rice, coconut milk and water in a pot and heat until boiling.
- Add the salt, cardamom, zest and juice of the clementines and let the rice simmer for about 45 minutes under a lid. Stir occasionally.
- Add coconut or maple syrup according to your taste buds.
- Enjoy warm or cold with clementines, coconut flakes and some more syrup if you like.